SEO Expert, Malta & Internet Marketing27 May 2013
Search Engine Optimization is a very popular and debatable topic, and also one which carries a lot of weight. A local SEO Expert is essential in helping you build your reputation on Google and help you get discovered.
Having worked as a web-developer for a number of years, I've learnt a lot about what goes on behind the scenes and the steps of improving a website's searchability. There is also a distinct variety of SEO Experts in Malta, and around the globe. It is essential to know the quality of those who you are hiring or in touch with, is it just bluff and buzz-words or is backed by substance.
A Good SEO Expert will help you in the following:
- Understand your business, and the clients which earn you money
- Identify and explore new keywords which will help you close sales
- Guide you in creating new and useful content for potential and recurring clients
- Help you in structuring this content to attract traffic from Search Engines
- Identify problems with your current set-up & help you optimize it
- Tell you where / what you should modify to help you increase sales
What you should not expect from your SEO Expert
- Instant jump in results
- Guaranteed First Spot
- A one-time job which lasts a lifetime
Search Engine Optimisation is a continuous process and modifications are usually done in iterations to help ensure better and more consistent results. Good keyword research will usually target searches which have a good chance of conversion and that pull off decent amounts of traffic. Not all keywords are that easy to rank-for and there are plenty of variants, hence why its impossible to guarantee first spot. However there's usually a lot one can do to improve SEO, and rankings in the serps.
SEO in Malta, or anywhere in the world is not easy hence why you'd do with the help of an SEO Expert based in Malta or locally in your country of origin. SEO is a big money business so keep an eye on what's being proposed and make sure that its a knowledgeable person. As a simple example I've grown by blog by over 1000% in a year from a meagre 20 organic searches a day to over 250. With research; keywords and dedication.